Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Birthday Trifecta

Today's marks the birth day of my husband and me...and my sister. Yep. No joke. My husband and I are born on the same day, same year, hospitals an hour apart.
My sister had to go to Grandma's and got a baby sister for her 7th birthday.

My decorating diva friend, Nicole, made this beautiful nest for me!
I love it.


I picked these birthday candles up today. They're real wood!
And I had a blissful day spent here ... my favorite barn in the whole world.



We just finished one of my husband's most beloved meals, homemade chicken pot pie and we're pausing in front of the fire before cake (from our favorite bakery) and ice cream.




Life is good.

1 comment:

bfahs99 said...

So happy your birthday was wonderful! You deserved to have all the best on your special day!

xoxoxo
The Decorating Diva

Related Posts with Thumbnails