Tuesday, October 4, 2011

alaska beauty

306429_172232599524857_100002143554184_349932_37380267_n
photo: r. fox, ak 2011

funny how i get into my little groove


assuming everyone is chugging along doing similar activities...seeing similar sights...hearing familiar sounds


and then i am reminded that my friends in alaska get to experience incredible things that i can't even imagine


like meeting owl friends...up close and {look at those eyes} personal!


i heard an owl once...during a cub scout camp out


just hearing it gave me goosebumps


but to see one this close? 


amazing

4 comments:

Anita said...

Wow, what a great photo!

David Andrews said...

You have a really sweet site Cathy, when you have the chance - please, check out mine - http://www.comicbookandmoviereviews.com/ - I think that you would like it.

patty said...

cathy! did you take this amazing photograph?! what a beautiful creature... even ron was impressed w this photo! this is lexi's and my new favorite 'thing'... owl jewelry, owl art... anything owl. and my owl S&P shakers will be in the background of tomorrow's post... on cupcakes! :)
xo

Mrs. C... said...

I am having an obsession right now with owls, especially with my students. Maybe the wisdom they are suppose to have? Who knows! An amazing photo - first bears, then owls, can't wait to see what is next friend. PS - I am here, barely but here. Email coming soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails