Tuesday, December 7, 2010

gift from a stranger

IMG_5917
alaska 2010

"The days of our lives, for all of us, are numbered, we know that. And yes, there are certainly times when we aren't able to muster as much strength and patience as we would like. It's called being human. But I have found that in the simple act of living with hope, and in the daily effort to have a positive impact in the world, the days I do have are made all the more meaningful and precious. And for that I am grateful."  -elizabeth edwards

5 comments:

patty said...

you are beautiful.

Julie Harward said...

HOPE....a great word and something that so many need now. Beautiful picture, I am so thankful for this awesome earth, such a gift! ;D

Mrs. Dunbar said...

"Positive impact in the world," I like this.

Mrs. C... said...

Hope is indeed something we need to have a daily dose of. Thanks friend, today I needed the picture, the quote and the song. Mwah.

Tiffany said...

Can you believe Elizabeth Edwards is gone? I heard it on the news the other day and I gasped! She was a strong woman in so many ways. I hope she's in a better place now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails