Thursday, April 16, 2009

Timeless Treasures

Is it any wonder I have relieved, many years ago, my husband of buying me birthday, anniversary, Christmas, or Mother's Day gifts? He knows that around these holidays, he simply needs to ask "have I gotten your present yet?"

How in the world would the poor man know that something like these knobs from Anthropologie would make me go weak in the knees?

I mean, I couldn't have even told him what or where to buy because I've been looking for two knobs for months (oh, yes, my mental list of wants is odd) knowing that when I found "the ones" I would just know.

Happy (early) Mother's Day to me.
Sweet relief for my husband.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Wow~ Great knobs!! So, what are they on???? I understand the gift thing. I have been doing kinda the same thing for years. Hubby buys his own gifts too. He is the WORST to buy for. VERY PICKY!! Ugh! And he is not much of a gift giver so I make up for it, heehe!
Blessings~LillySue

Mrs. Dunbar said...

I always buy myself gifts and when the hubster asks if we are setting a budget for a holiday or birthday I tell him "Well you already spent X amount. So would you like to up it?" Works like a charm. The poor dear is clueless... but he does try and I do appreciate his efforts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails