Tuesday, September 7, 2010

positively beautiful

IMG_6536


look what the postman delivered this afternoon!

from the wild west, my beautiful "positively" necklace arrived today...

handmade by Carissa at the brown eyed fox

{i'm so excited to show you, i didn't even put on a cute outfit!  
and boy-oh-boy, i have more freckles than Anne Shirley!}

IMG_6540


but i digress...

i've been eyeing this cross for over a year now

so howdy-DO was i excited to see my treasure arrive today

and i love how it looks more green or blue depending on the light!

carissa is one talented cowgirl, i tell you...

if ya'll haven't been by carissa's, giddy-up on over there right now

{"positively" and other beautiful creations are on SALE in her etsy shop!}

go ahead...i'll wait right here for you...........................

i'll just count some freckles................

1,2,3,4,5,6..........27,28....41,42..........

*

yep, i know!

carissa is a breath of fresh air...

a spunky encourager...

a SUNSHINE girl!

when i was little, i used to wear my brand new shoes to bed the first night i had them...
i mean, new shoes were very exciting!

i think tonight i might just have to wear positively

2 comments:

Pansy Cottage Girl said...

Hello there! I hope you are having a good week and from the looks of this post I think you are! I have lots of freckles too. Funny I was just noticing it.If I get enough of them and they all connect I will look tan!LOL.Probably wont work;)

Kellee said...

And Anne with an e was just as lovely as you are!

The colors in that piece are gorgeous, your photographers eye must have drawn you to it :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails