Sunday, January 2, 2011

livin' outside my own little world in 2011



Father break my heart for what breaks Yours
give me open hands and open doors
put Your light in my eyes and let me see
that my own little world is not about me 

-matthew west



Dear God,

I wish to hold your hand every moment of this new year. Give me courage to be your hands and feet...in my home, in my neighborhood, in your world. I want to follow where you lead me.  

I know there is a bigger picture.

And when people look at me, I want them to see... 

you.

love,
Cathy

January 2, 2011

2 comments:

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

Hi Cathy,
I linked to you from "Finding Serendipity". I just wanted to tell you that this post is so beautiful and written from the heart. Thank you for posting it. It has blessed my heart today!
Amy

patty said...

beautiful, cathy... and happy new year! xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails