Monday, January 5, 2009

Simple

I am a cleaning, decorating, purging fool today. It feels so good! And as I was listening to music (a crazy mix of jazz, praise, country, pop, broadway, classical and pop), I realized I didn't really need to make that New Year's Resolution List (see post below) after all. Check out these words from Watermark's beautiful song: "Knees to the Earth"...


"...beautiful Jesus, how may I bless your heart?"


SIMPLE. I love that.

And since I know it would bless Jesus to feed my family tonight, I better finish my organizing/cleaning/decorating bliss and think about what to cook for dinner (which is not blissful for me...good, easy chicken recipes appreciated!)


John 10:27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them and they follow me.

1 comment:

Mrs. Dunbar said...

I love your blog. You have a wonderful way with words which are a blessing to your readers.
Thanks.
(Pictures of the day long door project coming soon.)

Related Posts with Thumbnails