Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hello

Hey friends! Just thought I'd pop in and show you what I've been doing lately. Bought these date blocks at Hobby Lobby and I love them! Our baby (10) took the changing of the date as his calling, but before I took the picture I had to find the 7. It is the 7th, isn't it?

Time flies unless your date changer quits.
***
allan grant, Life

I have been cranking Rod Stewart lately (after I heard him crooning at Urban Farmhouse -- his Great American series. Who knew?!). I'm not the romantic type, but man does this music put me in the mood to dance with and kiss my husband!

Saw that uber-cool photo on someone's blog and
l-o-v-e it so much! It reminded me of how I used to hang vintage posters in my college dorm room while my roommates hung posters of The Police (Syncronicity, not bang-bang), and tear-outs from Cosmo.

My sister needs to sit down before she reads on.

I MADE THESE PILLOWS. I MADE THIS WREATH.

I am not even kidding.

I got the idea for the wreath from here.

Re-did my mantle. The painting was done by one of my parents.

Silly, talented parents. They sometimes forgot to sign their work. Cheeeeesszzz.

Here it is up close. I'm gonna say my Dad did this one.

Having my wonderful in-law family over Saturday to celebrate moms.



What have you been up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails